Thursday, December 8th 2022
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Get vaccinated at the library!
The PA Department of Health will administer COVID-19 vaccines or boosters for anyone ages 6 months+.
- Pfizer and/or Moderna doses will be available for all ages
- 1st doses, 2nd doses, 1st boosters , 2nd boosters (for those age 50 or older)
- FLU SHOTS ALSO AVAILABLE
- No insurance or IDs are required
- No appointment or registration is necessary
- Please bring your COVID-19 vaccination card or a photo of your vaccine card, if you have one.
Medical staff will be available to answer your questions.
This program will take place INDOORS. Masks are no longer required inside the library. We encourage all staff members and visitors who wish to continue wearing masks to please do so. We expect all patrons to be respectful of others’ choices regarding mask-wearing.