Wednesday, May 5th 202111:00 AM
Every Wednesday, March 17th 2021 - August 26th 2021
On good weather Wednesdays, join us in front of the library for an in-person, socially distant, outside story time! We’ll also have take & make crafts you can take & make at home!
Now that we all know how to maintain a 6 ft. bubble of space and masks are an integral part of our wardrobe, we can put these skills to good use and enjoy a storytime in the great outdoors! Weather permitting.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- Please bring a blanket to sit on – seats will not be provided.
- Outdoor storytime is limited to eight (8) families.
- If additional families show up, they will not be turned away.
- However they must socially distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Before attending, we recommend you read the CDC guide for visiting parks and recreational facilities.
- Visit our Facebook page after 9:30 on the morning of to find out if the weather is permitting
Ages 3-6. Siblings welcome.