Wednesday, May 12th 202110:30 AM
Every Wednesday, March 17th 2021 - August 26th 2021
Join Lancaster Public Library for some socially distanced stories, rhymes, and sunshine ☀️ at Musser Park!
Now that we all know how to maintain a 6 ft. bubble of space and masks are an integral part of our wardrobe, we can put these skills to good use and enjoy a storytime in the great outdoors! Weather permitting.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Families are asked to observe a distance of 6 feet from other families.
- Children must stay with their families.
- Please bring a blanket to sit on – seats will not be provided.
- Outdoor storytime is limited to eight (8) families.
- If additional families show up, they will not be turned away.
- However they must socially distance themselves beyond the perimeter of the program and may be out of eye/earshot.
- Before attending, we recommend you read the CDC guide for visiting parks and recreational facilities.
- Visit our Facebook page after 9:30 on the morning of to find out if the weather is permitting
If you have older children, check out our Outdoor Preschool Storytime on Tuesday mornings in Musser Park.
If you aren’t ready for an in-person storytime or Mother Nature decides to rain on our parade, we do offer Virtual Mamma Goosie Story Time most Thursdays at 10:30AM LIVE on Facebook!