Contactless Curbside Pickup is available at the Lancaster City Branch. We have worked to create a process that balances safety precautions with delivering library services to the Lancaster community.
LANCASTER CITY BRANCH CURBSIDE HOURS:
Monday & Tuesday: 10AM – 2PM
Wednesday & Thursday: 2PM – 6PM
Friday & Saturday: 9AM – 1PM
CURBSIDE PICKUP PROCESS:
- NEW! Place a hold by emailing us!
- Email your request to the relevant department/Branch below:
- Your email should include the following information:
- Library card number
- Item format (Audiobook, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, etc…)
- Once your request has been filled, we will email to let you know when the hold/s will be ready for pick up.
- Depending on availability and volume of requests, it’s possible not all requests will be filled.
- Place a hold by calling the Lancaster City Branch.
- We will start with lending print materials, DVDs, and CDs during the Yellow Phase.
- Phones will be open during CURBSIDE HOURS ONLY.
- Have your library card ready when you call.
- You may place up to ten (10) items on hold/library card.
- Library cards with accumulated fines over $6 will have their borrowing privileges suspended.
- You can choose to pay your fines online or over the phone.
- Your hold will be available the next business day we are open.
- Placed your hold on TUES? Pick it up WED between 2-6PM.
- Placed your hold on SAT? Pick it up MON between 10AM-2PM.
- And so on…
- Holds will be checked out, bagged, and placed on the Curbside Pickup table.
- Lancaster City Branch – table located outside library’s rear doors (accessible via Cherry Street).
- Look for and take the bag/s with your name and the last four digits of your library card number.
- Thank you to Stauffer’s for providing us with bags!
- Holds will expire at end of business on your pickup day.
- Masks MUST be worn while on library property.
- This includes visits to book drops or the Curbside Pickup table, as well as when you’re on library property to access Wi-Fi.
- Please maintain social distancing while on library property to drop off or pick up materials.
- One person/family at a time at the Curbside Pickup table.