What is Beanstack?
Beanstack is a web-based Summer Reading Program software. It allows you to track your reading minutes and activities and earn prizes!
How do I sign up?
- Go to lancasterlibraries.org/srp/ and click on your library or download the mobile app, Beanstack Tracker
- Click on “Register an Individual or Family” in the middle of the screen.
- Fill in the information!
- If you are a parent registering a child, be sure to enter your information as an Adult. Beanstack allows families to be linked together, so that all family members can be accessed with one login.
- Once you are registered, you will be taken to your Current Challenges page.
- Click on “Log Reading and Activities” at the top left of screen.
- Begin logging your reading minutes, activities and track the badges you earn!
- Earn enough reading and activity badges to earn prizes.
Click HERE for the printable version of these directions.